WE INVITE YOU TO BECOME PART OF THE KICKERS FAMILY
The Richmond Kickers Recreational (Rec) Soccer Program provides an opportunity for young people in our community to develop healthy life skills and team skills through active participation in the beautiful game of soccer. Our core values are teamwork, fairness and communication, while nurturing a positive environment to strive for excellence. The Kickers offer two, full soccer seasons in the fall and spring, providing a fun and safe environment for children ages 3-19. The focus is participation, team building, sportsmanship and fun while kids learn the game of soccer in a minimally competitive environment.
Children in our U4 (under 4 years old), U5 and U6 age divisions learn ball handling skills and improve coordination with fun games and activities in a relaxed environment. They learn to love the game of soccer and make lasting friendships on and off the field. As the age divisions get older; U8, U10, U12, U14 U16 and U19, practices become more structured with age appropriate drills focusing on field positioning, ball control, game strategy and scrimmages. Led by our dedicated volunteer coaches, players develop into strong, confident individuals that appreciate teamwork, commitment and pride in being a part of the Kickers family.
The Richmond Kickers provide an unbeatable value with programs conveniently located throughout the Richmond area. We have a program that is perfect for your child.
Season Dates: Sept 16 - Nov 11
U4 Division- Saturday sessions only from Sept 16 - Oct 28. No sessions Oct 7th. REGISTER HERE!!
Save the Date! Richmond Kickers Mega Blast Tournament Nov 18-19
INTERESTED IN COACHING? We are always looking for dedicated adults looking to make a positive impact in a childs life through soccer. New to soccer? We can teach you everything you need to know. Have some (or a lot) of soccer experience? We would love to have you join our team!
**Age Divisions: US Youth Soccer and the Virginia Youth Soccer Association are mandating that all rec programs follow calendar year age divisions.
FALL 2017 AGE DIVISIONS: U4: Year of Birth 2014
U8: 2011 & 2010
U10: 2009 & 2008
U12: 2007 & 2006
U14: 2005 & 2004
U16: 2003 & 2002
U19: 2001, 2000, 1999
Players may "play up" to stay with their team, just request the coach and age division on the registration form.
• BRYAN PARK (Ages U4-U14) 4540 Hermitage Road Richmond, VA 23227. U4-U10 practice and play at Bryan Park, U5 and U6 players are merged together. U12+ practice at Bryan Park, play home games at Providence Middle School and play in the Cross Association League** (see below).
• HARPERS MILL (Ages U4-U10) 8600 Pullman Lane, Chesterfield, VA 23832. Teams will practice at Harpers Mill and play all games at Hensley. U5 and U6 players are merged together.
• HENSLEY PARK (Ages U4-U19) 13851 W. Hensley Road, Midlothian VA 23112. U4-U14 practice and play games at Hensley. U5 will practice on Saturdays before the game, no weekday practices. Some U12 and older teams may practice at Woodlake Athletic Complex (Clover Hill Elementary School). U14 and older teams may play games at Hensley or Woodlake Athletic Complex (Clover Hill Elementary School). U16 and older team will play in the Cross Association League** (see below).
• MAGNOLIA GREEN (Ages U4-U10) 6745 Begonia Drive Moseley, VA 23120. Teams will practice at Magnolia Green and play all games at Hensley. U5 and U6 players are merged together.
• PROVIDENCE MIDDLE SCHOOL (Ages U5-U19) 900 Starlight Lane, Richmond VA 23235. U5-U10 practice and play at Providence. U5 and U6 players are merged together. U12-U14 practice and play home games at Providence, away games at other Kickers fields. U16+ practice and play home games at Providence, U16+ teams in the Cross Association League** (see below).
• UKROP PARK (Ages U4-U14) 5300 Ridgedale Parkway, Richmond, VA 23234 - U4-U8 practice at Ukrop, play games at Providence (unless there are at least 4 teams in each division, then games at Ukrop). U5 and U6 players are merged together. U10-U14 divisions practice at Ukrop Park, play home games at Providence Middle School and away games at other Kickers fields (Hensley, Woodlake, Bryan Park).
Cross Association League**
Older age divisions have the opportunity to play teams from other Chesterfield county clubs through the Cross Association League. For more information about the cross association league visit www.rvacrossassociation.com